Choose a Service
Evans Heating and Air Services
Founded in Augusta back in 1926, Sig Cox proudly serves Evans with premium heating and air services. We are industry leaders in all things heating, cooling, and HVAC and offer our valued customers the most efficient and professional service in the area.
Our Evans Heating and Air Services Include:
- HVAC Repair – Leaks and cracks will deteriorate all HVAC systems and decrease the airflow efficiency. Holes in the ductwork can lead to reduced heating and cooling capability. Don’t hesitate to give us a quick call! Our technicians are standing by to provide patch-work and other fixes as necessary.
- Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement – If a model is over ten years old, it will likely need a replacement as the hardware is out of date. This process can seem daunting, but our technicians will do the heavy lifting and recommended the right brand for your air needs.
- HVAC & Duct Cleanings – Dust and particle buildup may, over time, degrade the life of an HVAC system by reducing its power efficiency. The motor will have to work harder to blow through dirt-clogged vents. While filters do a great job blocking dust, some will get trapped deep within the ductwork itself. At least every two years (or sooner if you have respiratory problems), you should hire professional services to clean deep within the system in places you can’t reach by hand. Six Cox offers cleaning services for any ductwork to clean out dust, pollen, vermin, and other nasty hazards.
- Heating and Cooling Maintenance – Our heating system may seem a luxury in Georgia’s chilly winters, but what if it fails? The coil system (the condenser of warm air) may malfunction due to ice and dust buildup. Attempting to wash this part of the unit yourself is dangerous, let one of our certified technicians provide a full inspection and work and repair the system to your satisfaction.
- Rooftop Unit Services – Many businesses have ductwork, venting, and motor units on the roof. Don’t put yourself at risk, just give us a call! Our technicians are qualified and have no issue accessing and handling repairs in hard to reach places Sig Cox professionally trains our personnel to meet the diverse needs of the Evans community.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Evans, GA
Commercial 24 Hour Emergency Service
When your AC breaks, the mood of the company changes dramatically! You’ll want productivity and morale back to where it was! Let us fix the HVAC system and get your business rolling again. We understand time is money and will commit to urgently repairing your Air Conditioning unit. We provide timely and professional commercial HVAC emergency service day or night.
Residential 24 Hour Emergency Service
There’s nothing worse than a malfunctioning Air Conditioner in the Georgia heat. 24-hours a day, seven days a week our technicians are on call to respond to any home emergency. Don’t lose a minute more sleep than you have to, just give us a call, and one of our heating and air experts will be on the way to restore your comfort.
Evans Air Conditioning Repair
Air conditioning repair is our specialty. In the Georgia climate, having a working air conditioner is a necessity, and we are here to get you through the summer.
You shouldn’t ever be uncomfortable in your own home, the moment you start experiencing AC trouble, give us a call, we’ll have it fixed up in no time.
The Most Trusted Name in Evans HVAC
We’ve worked tirelessly to build a trusted name in Evans for quality air conditioning and heating service. We strive for a high standard of excellence in all HVAC repairs, cleanings, and installations, and back it up with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
We never surprise our customers with hidden fees or parts expenses. We guarantee a price up-front for very HVAC repair and installation we conduct before any work begins. No gimmicks, no hidden fees, just honest business.
We attribute a large part of our continued growth and success to listening to our customer’s feedback.
Your Premier Evans HVAC Service Provider
Along with our reputation of trust in the HVAC field, our technicians command a breadth of knowledge in all facets of their fieldwork. We train our staff to apply the most modern methods and techniques in hardware maintenance.
All of our technicians are NATE certified, licensed, bonded, and insured to perform expert HVAC work. We’ve built our success on the quality and professionalism of our staff. When you see a Sig Cox uniform, you can rest assured you are working with an industry-leading professional.
Our technicians have a well-rounded skill set to meet any challenge. When you contact us for service, we’ll send the right professional to get the job done.
Professional and Courteous Heating and Air Service
Our technicians always demonstrate courtesy and professionalism in every facet of their work. They always arrive on time, provide easy to comprehend reports and work diligently until you are satisfied.
You can have confidence in Sig Cox to meet your HVAC needs. We always will respect your property, space, and time. No technician will arrive unannounced at your door. We never begin an additional service without your written consent. In such cases, we will always only proceed as you direct us. We leave out the guesswork base all estimates around real, quantitative values to give you the most accurate cost analysis.
You’ll find all over our website free public information on HVAC pertinent topics, like the benefits of duct cleaning and ways to save money. We keep no trade secrets from our customers. The foundation of our company is our valued customer relationships, and we would love the opportunity to count you among the Sig Cox family.
For more information on Evans heating and air, don’t hesitate to give us a call or submit a service request. We would love the opportunity to earn your business; whether it is for residential or commercial HVAC services.