Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Augusta, GA
Call 706-722-5304 for Augusta HVAC Contractors
Sig Cox is proud to be the premier HVAC contractor for residential and commercial customers in Augusta, GA, and the surrounding areas.
Our expert technicians are specially trained and certified to service all brands of heating and air equipment. As industry leaders in HVAC maintenance, repair, installation, and energy efficiency, you can always count on us for superior customer service and outstanding workmanship.
With over 90 years of experience serving customers all across the state, we thoroughly understand the unique needs of both business owners and homeowners regarding their heating and cooling systems.
Don’t suffer through too hot or too cold temperatures! Contact us to get your air comfortable again.
We Specialize in Serving Commercial Customers
We’ve made serving commercial customers our specialty. As proud business owners ourselves, we understand that quick and reliable service is critical when your business is experiencing trouble. We don’t waste any time. We offer our valued commercial customers reliable and cost-effective service and make it our mission to protect your investment by ensuring efficient HVAC operation.
Your heating and air conditioning are vital to your business and the comfort of the employees and customers inside. Give us a call the moment you experience any difficulty.
Our Commercial HVAC Services
Industries We Serve
We provide services to a wide variety of commercial clients and prioritize our customers’ individual needs. Industries we service include:
- Office buildings
- Retail stores and strip malls
- Property management companies
- Restaurants, commercial kitchens, and refrigeration
Annual HVAC Maintenance Plans
Homeowners and business owners alike know that the best way to lower their expenses is to identify and remedy problems before they get out of hand. Through our affordable annual maintenance plans, you can enjoy some peace of mind knowing that your system is in top shape, ready to handle the challenges of any season.
Check out our other Services!
HVAC Installation & Replacement in Augusta, GA
We are standing by to help our customers. If you experience HVAC trouble, give us a call immediately, and we’ll have one of our expert technicians on the way to serve you in no time. Our expert technicians are qualified to conduct repairs on all major brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. Whether it’s a simple part replacement or a repair call that turns into a replacement, our team has the tools and the diverse skill set to tackle any problem.
If you need a new commercial HVAC system, let us help you get you up and running. We are specially equipped to service all system brands; You can trust us to perform a high-quality installation that ensures trouble-free operation. As experts in energy efficiency, we give our customers the most for their dollar even beyond the installation.
HVAC Repair in Augusta, GA
In 2018, Augusta was recognized as one of the safest cities in the country. Maybe old-fashioned common sense had something to do with it. We believe it makes sense to know as much as possible about heating and cooling for your property. Our comprehensive HVAC services are here to help keep your home as comfortable as possible.
AC Repair Services in Augusta, GA
Some common problems that indicate you need air conditioning repair include:
- Faulty ductwork/vents – If some rooms are too warm or cold, you might have ductwork leaks or clogged vents.
- Electrical issues – Your Augusta heating and cooling repair professional will check electrical connections and contacts during a service visit.
- Leaks/drips – If you see dripping or pooling liquid under your unit, you could have a clogged condensate drain.
- Poor maintenance – Dirty AC coils and filters, broken fans, and failed compressors on relatively “new” AC units are problems due to poor maintenance.
- Strange noises – Your AC system has a lot of moving parts that need lubrication annually. If they have problems, they make noise. You should never hear more than the quiet sound of air moving throughout your home or commercial property.
- Low or leaking refrigerant – If your AC shuts down, you may think adding refrigerant is something you can do. It’s not a DIY job, and it often isn’t the repair you need. Call Sig Cox to address the source of the issue.
- Faulty thermostat sensor – The thermostat sensor can cause the unit to run too long or cycle too often.
Never let money stop you from getting the cleaner air your Augusta property deserves. In addition to financing options, Sig Cox Heating & Air Conditioning has an AC purchase rebate. Call 706-722-5304 or contact us to learn more.
Heating Repair Services in Augusta, GA
Some of the most common signs that you need furnace repair include:
- Dirty ducts/vents – Dirty air ducts and vents make your furnace work harder to maintain comfort.
- Electrical issues – Corrosion in older furnaces can cause electrical problems. We check breakers, electrical connections, and switches.
- Old filters – Dirty and clogged air filters cause a majority of HVAC problems.
- Faulty pilot light – If your gas furnace’s pilot light isn’t burning blue, contact your local furnace repair professional as soon as possible.
- Faulty thermostat – If you have a thermostat problem, now is a good time to explore smart thermostat options!
How Much money can you save with us? Use this HVAC calculator to find out!
Our Commitment to You
We make it our business to protect your businesses and homes. We are committed to excellence and exceptional customer service. Partner with us for your HVAC needs, and we guarantee:
- Speedy service: We fully understand that heating and air problems are time-sensitive. When you give us a call, you can rest assured that the issue will be taken care of quickly and efficiently.
- Honest business: We believe that transparency is essential to a successful business. We provide all pricing upfront, honor our commitments and guarantees, and we stand behind our superior workmanship.
- Your satisfaction: We guarantee your satisfaction with any and all services we provide, no matter how large or small. We built our reputation on our excellent service and valued relationships with our customers. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll send someone out to correct the problem immediately.
- Courteous and professional service: We value kindness and professionalism in every aspect of our work. Our relationships with our customers are the foundation of our success, and we go to great lengths to maintain and grow these relationships.
When you need heating and air service for your business, partner with an HVAC contractor that you can trust because having the right equipment operating at peak efficiency is more than a matter of comfort. It is critical to your ongoing operation and success. We also provide commercial HVAC services in North Augusta, SC.
If you are experiencing any trouble or have questions or concerns, we’d love to speak with you. Call 706-722-5304 or contact us online today!
Schedule A Service Call!