Heating and Air Conditioning Services in Aiken, SC
Choose a Service
Aiken’s Premier HVAC Contractor
We have been proudly serving Aiken, SC for decades with high-quality and reliable HVAC services. We are available to service residential and commercial clients with all their heating and air needs. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to perform repairs and maintenance on all makes and models of equipment.
With a dedication to superior customer service, competitive rates, and a commitment to transparent and honest business practices, we have emerged as an industry-leader in Southeast. We want the opportunity to earn your business and bring you into the Sig Cox family.
Is your system noisy? Inefficient? Did it stop working entirely?
You deserve to be comfortable in your own home, and we’re here to help! Our technicians can diagnose and repair your system in no time, just give us a call.
Air Conditioner Replacement and New Installation
If your air conditioning system is over ten years old, is in need of frequent repairs, or your energy bills are higher than you’d like, you need a complete system replacement.
With a new system, you can enjoy stress-free summers and cozy winters, all while saving money every month! Heating and Air technology has come a long way in the last ten years, and we want you to be able to take advantage of today’s modern and efficient units.
Our technicians will visit your home and find the perfect match for you. We’ll get you a system that is the right size, within your budget, and gives you the most comfort for your dollar. We’ll even set you up with a top-of-the-line smart thermostat to save you even more on your energy bills!
Check out our other Services!
All duct systems collect dust and other pollutants. These buildups will not only lower the efficiency of your HVAC unit but will irritate allergies. Our specialists can inspect and provide deep cleanings of the inside of your ductwork to clear out dust, mold, pollen, vermin, and other pollutants.
Keep your home happy and healthy with regular duct inspection and cleaning!
Heating and Cooling Maintenance
Our technicians are trained and certified to operate on all kinds of furnace systems. You can rely on us to keep your heat running all winter long. While some HVAC maintenance can be done yourself, such as furnace tune ups, we offer affordable and easy solutions by providing technicians to safely and efficiently maintain your equipment.
For those who want to rest assured that their systems are in great shape without a second thought, we offer comprehensive service plans. Rather than having to remember to schedule your maintenance each season, let the pros take care of it for you.
Emergency Commercial & Rooftop Unit Services
Does your business have a rooftop HVAC unit? That’s not a problem for our technicians! We’ve rigorously trained on repairing any unit model, including on hard to reach rooftops. No job or equipment is too complicated or too out-of-reach for our experts.
If your business’ HVAC unit fails, we can be out there ASAP to get it working again in no time! We offer around the clock services and consulting for your commercial heating and air needs.
With over 90 years of experience, we offer the complete package of HVAC services at competitive prices. We make it our mission to ensure your comfort. Whether enduring South Carolina’s blistering summer heat or the chilling winters, we want you to have the peace of mind you deserve. You’re entitled to your comfort and high air quality. Let us help you achieve maximum comfort and savings today!
Professional and Courteous HVAC Services
Our customers rely on us to provide honest and high-quality heating and air services. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured by the North American Technicians Excellence, the largest non-profit certification board in the nation. We’ve also partnered with Dave Lennox Premier Dealers. The independent, specially trained technicians of Lennox have awarded us the Premier status because we submit to an honest customer review program. Using community feedback, we are continuously improving our services! If you’re not completely satisfied, don’t hesitate to give us a call immediately. We’ll do whatever it takes to remedy the situation and guarantee the best of service.
We keep ourselves and our staff trained on all HVAC technology, partnering with the nation’s leading manufacturers to provide our customers with the best, most consumer-friendly products available.
We invest in the training and professional development of our team members to maintain the most qualified and well-rounded staff possible. We aim to be Georgia and South Carolina’s number one provider for all things heating and air. And we are fortunate to have the motivated staff to accomplish that goal.
We place a lot of value on kindness and professionalism among our team members. We believe in respecting your space, time, and property. Our technicians arrive on time, wearing a clean uniform, and ready to serve you with the utmost professionalism.
Helpful Tips for Maintaining Your HVAC System
Once you’ve settled into your home or office and are satisfied with your HVAC system, there are certain things that you can do to ensure that your system continues to run smoothly.
Some of the best tips that we’ve come up with over the years are as follows:
- In your system, you’ll find what’s called a blower filter. You should keep this filter fresh by changing it twice a year. A good reference is to change once at the beginning of the cooling season and once before the start of the heating season. If you live in an area with a lot of dust or pollution, you should change it even more than this.
- Cleanliness is important. It’s even more important for the outdoor portion of your unit. For any component outdoors, clean away as much dirt and debris as possible, and trim everything around the unit at least two feet back.
- If you want to save energy (and money), choose a programmable thermostat. Anytime you aren’t actively using the HVAC, whether it’s because you’re sleeping or away, you can allow the temperature to rise or fall depending on the season. If you allow to rise (summer) or fall (winter) by ten degrees for eight hours, you can cut energy costs by as much as 5%-15%.
- Although you can handle basic maintenance on your own, you should have your HVAC unit serviced by a licensed professional at least one time per year. They can perform more complex tasks like checking combustion in gas and ensuring there are no leaks in your system.
- If you’re thinking about installing a new HVAC system, ask your HVAC professional to perform Manual J calculations. These calculations ensure that you have the correct system installed in your home or business. If your system it too large or too small, it leads to several complications.
- Always install carbon monoxide detectors to ensure you and your family’s safety.
- If you use electricity to heat and cool your home, consider the geothermal option. While these systems cost a little bit more up front, you save money in the long run. They last longer, run quieter, and use less energy.
Give Us a Call Today
If you are experiencing any trouble with your equipment and want an estimate for service, just give us a call. We’ll have one of our expert technicians at your door in no time to perform a complete diagnostic and remedy the problem as soon as possible.
If you are interested in efficiency programs, thermostats, or new HVAC equipment, reach out to us, and we will walk you through everything you need to know.
Schedule A Service Call!